Initially when I heard the name of the movie, I really thought it may be a normal movie thoda sa pyaar, thoda sa romance, thoda sa fight and thoda sa ENTERTAINMENT :P
But but but, I apologise! I was totally wrong! Having been never watching a Marathi movie may have given me this thought. This was my first ever marathi film I saw in my life. Aur Boss, Mai toh marathi filmo ki fan bangayi!!!
Well here I suggest, if you want to see a full-on ENTERTAINMENT please do watch this film. I think there is no criticism that can even surround this movie.
The GOODS and ONLY GOODS with no bads:
1. The story of a teenage Love is shown fantastically. Every girl and boy can relate to it. Also the emotions of the parents are shown very well. Even our parents can relate to them.
2. Dialogues are the heart of the movie. "Mast Mawaali chaap" dialogue will attract you alot. There will be times wherein people will be whistling and clapping on it.
3. The songs are superb.
4. The actors are undoubtedly the best I have seen.
All together the movie is MIND BLOWING!! Go and Enjoy the flavour of teenage Love again!!!
But but but, I apologise! I was totally wrong! Having been never watching a Marathi movie may have given me this thought. This was my first ever marathi film I saw in my life. Aur Boss, Mai toh marathi filmo ki fan bangayi!!!
Well here I suggest, if you want to see a full-on ENTERTAINMENT please do watch this film. I think there is no criticism that can even surround this movie.
The GOODS and ONLY GOODS with no bads:
1. The story of a teenage Love is shown fantastically. Every girl and boy can relate to it. Also the emotions of the parents are shown very well. Even our parents can relate to them.
2. Dialogues are the heart of the movie. "Mast Mawaali chaap" dialogue will attract you alot. There will be times wherein people will be whistling and clapping on it.
3. The songs are superb.
4. The actors are undoubtedly the best I have seen.
All together the movie is MIND BLOWING!! Go and Enjoy the flavour of teenage Love again!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment